Sunday, July 26, 2015

Liebster Award!

     Can believe it is already time again for Liebster Awards! I did this last year and it was really fun! Thanks for nominating me! @TheMeanderingsofMe

Here we go.

1) Tv show you liked that you wished hadn't been canceled?
     Terra Nova. My cousin introduced me to this show a year ago, but it only has one season! So sad. Apparently, they didn't have enough funding to continue the show for another season. The show was really cool though and it had great family virtues and awesome action. It was an all around amazing show!

Image result for terra nova poster

2) What is the last thing you watched?
     Phantom of the Opera, the play version. I had a friend of a friend tell me to watch it since I am going into the theater profession. It is actually really good. The actors are incredible singers, hitting notes that are crazy high! The acting is phenomenal as well. 

Image result for phantom of the opera

3) What is the last thing you watched in theaters?
     Inside Out. Really creative movie. It took a fun idea and just ran away with it. It was very entertaining.

Image result for inside out 


4) What is your favorite song from a musical?
     I Am Sixteen Going on Seventeen. Although technically I am out of the age range to sing it. ;) It is really fun to sing and it gets stuck in my head all the time.

5) Do you have a dream car?
    Not really. I could care less.

6) Favorite fruit?
    STRAWBERRIES!!!

Image result for strawberries

7) Do you have any posters in your room?
     No. When I was little I had a poster from the movie Prince Caspian, but I was not allowed to hang it up because it had a picture of a guy on the front. I never hung it up. But I still have it.

Image result for prince caspian poster

8) What song do you have stuck in your head right now?
    Think of Me from the Phantom of the Opera. So beautiful...

9) What movie are/were you most excited to see that premiers in 2015?
     Probably Mockingjay 2. I am excited to see how close to the book they actually get. It will be sad if they keep to the story line though.

Image result for mockingjay part 2

 10) What book have you read and re-read the most?
      The Lord of the Rings. They are long books but I think I've read the whole series at least three times. The Chronicles of Narnia would rank second place, though.

11) Favorite Olympic sport?
     Gymnastics. It is cool how those athletes are so flexible. 

     Eleven random facts about myself. I enjoy working, I can ride a bike with no hands. My glasses always end up on the tip of my nose. I LOVE fluffy socks. I have created music on my keyboard. One of my pet peeves is the sound of a metal fork scraping a metal plate. I am allergic to gluten, apple skin, and Bing Cherries. I am a pluviophile, which is a lover of the sound of rain. I could care less for romantic movies. I was born in TN. Organization is key to a successful life!

    There you go! I lot of random information that might give you an insight to my unique life. Hope you learned something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment