Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Leibster Award

     Wow! All I can say is wow! I have been nominated for the Leibster Award. Since I have only started blogging, I had no idea that this was a thing, but I am super excited to participate! This is a great way to express fun facts about yourself that you wouldn't normally do! So here goes!

     First of all, I would like to thank Beth @ http://adventuresofanelvenprincess.blogspot.com/ for nominating me! I find it so cool that we have mutual friends and know each other with only meeting twice (I think). :D

     Here goes to answering the questions.

1. Soundtrack music (music from movies) are my ultimate playlist. Seriously, look me up on Spotify to see.
2. I notice the weird background details in movies that most people probably don't think of. (For example, in the newer animated movies you can see the pupils in the characters dilate and see reflections in them.)
3. I am gluten intolerant, which means I am allergic to wheat. However, my favorite food group is breads.
4. If I am in a deep sleep, my dreams have camera angles and soundtrack music.
5. Celery is disgusting.
6. I have had 4 and a 1/2 teeth pulled out at the dentist. (Yes, I said a 1/2)
7. I have taken two years learning Chinese.
8. Online logic games are fun.
9. I wrote a full length novel at the age of 13.
10. I love accents. (My favorites are British, Irish, and Indian.)
11. I am musically minded to the extreme. (I sing to the same key as the vacuum when I am cleaning. If you don't know what that means, it's ok.)

     There you go! There are some interesting facts about myself. Here are some more direct questions from Beth.

1. What was your very first fandom? My very first fandom, I guess, was The Chronicles of Narnia, although at the time "fandoms" weren't invented yet. 
2. Makeup or no? Yes. A definite yes on Sundays and special events. Other times, yes because I should. Makeup takes too much time though.  
3. Could you survive on an uninhabited tropical island for a week with nothing but the clothes on your back? No. I would probably die. 
4. 3 websites you visit daily? Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube. 
5. Do you have any secret boards on Pinterest? No, I do not. 
6. Favorite book/series as a kid? The Chronicles of Narnia, and the Boxcar Children. 
7. Tea or coffee? Coffee. I hate Tea.
8. Are your ears pierced? Yes. I got them pierced on my 13th birthday. It's a special "coming of age" tradition for the girls in my family. 
9. How many pairs of shoes do you have? I have three pairs, but they are getting worn out. Sadly, I need to go clothes shopping. 
10. What's your go-to breakfast food? I make a chocolate muffin everyday for breakfast. It is filled with lots of protein so it keep me full for a while. 
11. In your opinion, what is the best blog post you've written so far? I don't know. I only have four. Please tell me! ;)

     There you go! Thanks again for nominating me! I hope this provides some great insight! 












2 comments:

  1. Hahah yes -- I love that we're friends through mutual friends and le internet. ;D

    Accents -- uhm YES. British is theeee best. Ever. ^_^

    I'd say your best blog post so far is "Another School Year Gone By" - I totally relate with what you said in it -- and the pictures are pretty. ;) Speaking of which, you need to write more posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, no secret Pinterest boards? I have like 6. lol :D

    ReplyDelete